Friday, September 25, 2009

becoming an author

Hi. I just tried to sign on (under an assumed name, in case you wonder who "Alter ego" is on the list...it's me), using a different e-mail account. You don't need to create your own blog but you will need a google account. Your username on the account will be the e-mail username (f'rinstance--ebredberg@interchange.ubc.ca), your password will be whatever you choose. If you follow through those steps, you should be able to post. I think I'm now posting as Alter Ego...?

If this is still a problem, two options. Word-process and print your resource guide for LD for next week and just hand it to me...(or even write it if your handwriting is clear--no pink glitter pen, please.) And e-mail me and we'll arrange a time to work through how to subscribe. I'm here Tues, Thurs and Fri, either mornings or after class. This stuff is not as universally intuitive as its designers would like us to believe sometimes...

Really, whatever the heading says--Liz

Liz

1 comment:

  1. And now I'm gonna unsubscribe Alter Ego because it all just gets too confusing otherwise.

    Really Liz

    ReplyDelete