Friday, September 25, 2009

Apologies to group 8

Hi all,

I'm sorry you folks waited around and then took off. Anyone who wants to e-mail questions about their case study can, throughout the week, not just group 8.

Last time I taught this course it was two days a week which gave more time to meet with students...I'm going to have to tighten up the time for meetings, particularly for the Friday class. This was just really unfair to you, and I apologise.

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am part of group number 8. Our group actually got to talk to you. We were the first group with whom you talked.

    Thanks for your concern, though.

    Enrique

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Friday's class Group 8 -

    We only felt bad that we didn't get to touch base with you before we left at 4 - otherwise, we are all on pace with our group work and will talk to you soon.

    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete